- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use - Part1: General requirements”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- EN 61010-2-081 Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-081: Particular requirements for automatic and semi-automatic laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes (CEI 66-8)”.
- - EN 61010-2-101 “Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirements for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”.
- - 2014/35/EC “Low voltage directive”
- - 2014/30/EC “Directive on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility”
- - 2011/65/EU “Directive on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment – RoHS2”
- - UNI EN ISO 18113-3 Information provided by the manufacturer (labeling) - Part 3: in vitro diagnostic instruments for professional use
- - UNI EN ISO 22870 Point of care testing (IOCT) – Requirements for quality and competence
- - Clinical and Laboratory Standards Institute, H02-A5, Procedures for the Erythrocyte Sedimentation Rate Test; Approved Standard—Fifth Edition
NO DEDICATED CITRATE TUBE NEEDEDthe test is performed on blood samples collected in the same top lavender tubes used for full blood count
USER FRIENDLYcontinuous loading of samples, touch screen interface, USB port and Bluetooth connection to PC, Tablet and Smartphone
no production of waste materials, no extra-costs for waste disposal
NO BIOLOGICAL RISK
ESR is determined in the same full cell count closed tube:
No contact with blood;
No blood is withdrawn;
No liquid waste is produced.
|SIZE||135 x 191 125 mm (w x h x d )|
|POWER SUPPLY||Input: 100-240 Vac, 50-60Hz, 0.5A Output: 9Vdc@2A marked UL LPS, DC output shall be provided a reinforced insulation between primary and secondary circuits|
|DISPLAY||480x272 TFT 16.7 Milion colors + Resistive Touch Panel|
|INTERFACE||Bluetooth 4.0; USB Host; USB device and RS232|
|PROTECTION CATEGORY||CLASS II|
|NOISE LEVEL||below 80 decibel|
10293 - TEST DEVICE NEXT 500 - 500 det.
Special device for charging 500 Test ESR for use in the MINI-CUBE and CUBE 30 touch instruments (Not compatible with other Line VES-Matic CUBE instruments).
10294 - TEST DEVICE NEXT 1K - 1.000 det.
Special device for charging 1.000 Test ESR for use in the MINI-CUBE and CUBE 30 touch instruments (Not compatible with other Line VES-Matic CUBE instruments).
21430320 - BLUETOOTH MINI-CUBE PRINTER - 1 pz.
Bluetooth MINI-CUBE printer - mm 58
Customized Bluetooth thermal printer for MINI-CUBE for automatic printing of results.
10404 - MINI-CUBE THERMAL PAPER - 1 pz.
Thermal paper for Bluetooth Printer MINI-CUBE
20550510 - VES LINE EXTERNAL BAR-CODE READER - 1 pz.
External bar-code reader for all instruments of Ves matic Original and Ves-matic Cube line.
30006190 - MINI-CUBE USB TO SERIAL ADAPTER - 1
USB-serial adapter for serial connection to Host PC through the USB port of MINI-CUBE
10296 - TEST DEVICE NEXT 5K - 5.000 det.
Special device for charging 5.000 Test ESR for use in the MINI-CUBE and CUBE 30 touch instruments (Not compatible with other Line VES-Matic CUBE instruments).
10297 - TEST DEVICE NEXT 10K - 10.000 det.
Special device for charging 10.000 Test ESR for use in the MINI-CUBE and CUBE 30 touch instruments (Not compatible with other Line VES-Matic CUBE instruments).
10435 - ESR CONTROL CUBE - 4X9 ml.
Control blood for the ESR tests to be used with the VES-Matic system. Contains two normal and two pathological level vials
EC Declaration of Conformity
10436 - ESR CONTROL CUBE - 2x9 ml.
Control blood for the ESR tests to be used with the VES-Matic system. Contains one normal level vial and one pathological level vial.