CUBE 30 touch
- NO DEDICATED CITRATE TUBE NEEDED
Automated system for the direct determmination of ESR in blood/EDTA samples, 30 in a snap and/or random access. Automatic mixing, internal bar-code reader and printer.
- USER FRIENDLY
Continuous loading of samples, touch screen interface, USB port and Bluetooth connection to PC, Tablet and Smartphone
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY
No production of waste materials, no extra-costs for waste disposal
- NO BIOLOGICAL RISK
ESR is determined in the same full cell count closed tube:
No contact with blood;
No blood is withdrawn;
No liquid waste is produced.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use - Part1: General requirements”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- EN 61010-2-081 Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-081: Particular requirements for automatic and semi-automatic laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes (CEI 66-8)”.
- - EN 61010-2-101 “Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirements for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”.
- - 2014/35/EC “Low voltage directive”
- - 2014/30/EC “Directive on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility”
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – RoHS2 (2011/65/EU)