CUBE 30 touch
NO DEDICATED CITRATE TUBE NEEDEDThe test is performed on blood samples collected in the same top lavender tubes used for full blood count
Automated system for the direct determmination of ESR in blood/EDTA samples, 30 in a snap and/or random access. Automatic mixing, internal bar-code reader and printer.
USER FRIENDLYContinuous loading of samples, touch screen interface, USB port and Bluetooth connection to PC, Tablet and Smartphone
No production of waste materials, no extra-costs for waste disposal
NO BIOLOGICAL RISK
ESR is determined in the same full cell count closed tube:
No contact with blood;
No blood is withdrawn;
No liquid waste is produced.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use - Part1: General requirements”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- EN 61010-2-081 Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-081: Particular requirements for automatic and semi-automatic laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes (CEI 66-8)”.
- - EN 61010-2-101 “Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirements for in vitro diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”.
- - 2014/35/EC “Low voltage directive”
- - 2014/30/EC “Directive on the harmonisation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility”
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – RoHS2 (2011/65/EU)