VES-MATIC CUBE 30
Automated system for the direct determmination of ESR in blood/EDTA samples, 30 in a snap.
INNOVATIVE OPTICAL READING
The system can read level of sedimentation across the labels attached to the primary tube, the ESR is directly determined on the full cell count sample
STANDARDIZATION & SAFETY
Automated mixing of sample for a thoroug disaggregation of erythrocytes and a higher accuracy of results.
The ystem measures the real sedimentation thus allowing the participation to VEQ schemes of modified blood ESR controls.
NO BIOLOGICAL RISK
ESR is determined in the same full cell count closed tube:
No contact with blood;
No blood is withdrawn;
No liquid waste is produced.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use - Part1: General requirements”. The instrument is classified in Class I
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- 2006/95/EEC “Low Voltage Directive”
- 2004/108/EEC “Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive”
- 2011/65/EU “Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – RoHS2”