VES-MATIC CUBE 80
Automated system for the direct determmination of ESR in blood/EDTA samples.
- FLEXIBILITY, VERSATILITY AND HIGH PRODUCTIVITY
Different models and brands of EDTA tubes can be processed simultaneously by the instrument, without restrictions suitable for laboratories receiving samples from different collection points greater sample stability: the test can be performed within up to 24 hours from blood collection. The complete disaggregation of erythrocytes first result obtained in 22 minutes only
- NO BIOLOGICAL RISK
ESR is determined in the same full cell count closed tube: No contact with blood; No blood is withdrawn; No liquid waste is produced.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- - EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement,
- control laboratory use – Part 1: General requirements”. The instrument is classified in Class I
- - EN 61010-2-081 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and
- laboratory use - Part 2-081: Particular requirements for automatic and semi-automatic
- laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes.
- - EN 61010-2-101 “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and
- laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirementsfor In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical
- - EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use –
- Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- - EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use –
- Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical
- - 2014/35/EU “Low Voltage Directive”
- - 2014/30/EU “Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive”
- - 2011/65/EU “Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment
- Directive – RoHS2”
- - ICSH recommendations for modified and alternate methods measuring the erythrocyte
- sedimentation rate. Int J Lab Hem. 2017;1–10. A. Kratz 1 et all.
- - NCCLS H02-A5 Procedures for ESR; approved standard – fifth edition