Validation of western Helicobacter pylori IgG antibody assays in Korean adults.
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use – Part1: General requirements”. The instrument is classified in Class I
- EN 61010-2-101 “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirementsfor In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- 2006/95/EEC “Low Voltage Directive”
- 2004/108/EEC “Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive”
- 2011/65/EU “Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – RoHS2”
Safe and user friendly
minimal manual operation required:
1.Dispense the serum into the device
2.Place the device in the instrument
3.Press RUN: the instrument is programmed by the device’s bar-code label.
The Appropriate solution
for the medium size laboratory.
The single test device contains all the reagents necessary to perform the assay: no hidden costs or waste of reagents. Master curve procedure with 1 point calibrator included in the kit. Packaging: 36 or 12 devices according to the type of test.
|CHORUS TRIO RAS
(READY FOR AUTOSAMPLER)
|SIZE||450 x 650 x 520 mm (H x W x D)|
|POWER SUPPLY||US/CAN 110/220 V|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||360 VA|
|BAR-CODE READER||AUTOMATIC INTERNAL|
|DISPLAY||6” STN color display, 320 x 240 pixels|
|PRINTER||Dot thermal type, 832 dots/line, paper size 44 in / 112 mm|
|INTERFACE||RS232C, 1 USB|
|PROTECTION CATEGORY||CLASS I|
0954/C - CLEANING SOLUTION TANK 2L - 1 pz.
2L plastic tank for Cleaning Solution for the Chorus instrument.
00361/S - SANITIZING TANK 1L - 1 pz.
1L plastic tank for Sanitizing Solution for the Chorus instrument.
00361/I - WASHING BUFFER TANK 1L - 1 pz.
1L plastic tank for Washing Buffer for the Chorus instrument.
00361/A - WASHING BUFFER AUTOIMMUNITY TANK 1L - 1 pz.
1L plastic tank for Washing Buffer Autoimmunity for the Chorus instrument.
PRELIMINARY EVALUATION OF CHORUS SYSTEM IN COMPARISON WITH MINI-VIDAS SYSTEM FOR DETECTION OF CYTOMEGALOVIRUS-IgM ANTIBODIES
A new case of meningitis due to Toscana virus
Serological diagnosis of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection: a complicated puzzle
Pros and Cons of serological testing in syphilis diagnosis and follow up
Monotest in the complement fixation test: the Chorus system
Combined use of two rapid test in Legionella pneumophila infections
Analisi della concordanza analitica e clinica tra due sistemi analitici nella determinazione di anticorpi anti toxoplasma, rosoliavirus e cytomegalovirus