Instrument for the automation of the incubation phase of sero agglutination tests. Semiquantitative interpretation of results and through image analysis software.
- WIDAL - WRIGHT
- WEIL - FELIX
- 98/79/EEC “directive relevant to the In Vitro Medical-Diagnostic Devices (IVD)”
- EN 61010-1 (CEI 66-5) “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control laboratory use – Part1: General requirements”. The instrument is classified in Class I
- EN 61010-2-101 “Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use – Part 2-101: Particular requirementsfor In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”.
- EN 61326-1 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 1: General requirements”
- EN 61326-2-6 “Electrical Equipment for Measurement, Control, and Laboratory Use – Electromagnetic compatibility requirements-Part 2-6: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) medical equipment”
- 2014/35/EEC “Low Voltage Directive”
- 2014/30/EEC “Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive”
- 2011/65/EU “Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment Directive – RoHS2”
- UNI EN ISO 18113-3 Informazioni fornite dal fabbricante (etichettatura) – Parte 3: strumenti diagnostici in vitro per uso professionale
- EN 61010-2-081 Safety for electrical equipment for measurement, control, laboratory use – Part 2-081: Particular requirements for automatic and semi-automatic laboratory equipment for analysis and other purposes (CEI 66-8)”.
2 x 5 Megapixel USB2.0 CMOS sensor USB camera
Lighting with LED
48 LED (luminous intensity 480mcd)
350 x 300 x 600 mm (L x W x H)
USB port for host connection
AC / DC IN 90-264 V OUT 13,5V-4A